Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Nichole Kimbell Introduction

Hi, I am Nichole Kimbell.  I am currently in my second year here at Pasadena City College.  I am planning to transfer next year either in communication disorder or pre-law.  Several colleges that I am planning to transfer to is Cal State Long Beach, Cal State Los Angeles, and University of Arizona. 

When I am not at school, I spent a lot of my free time at work at the YMCA as a swim instructor and lifeguard. I have been working there for two years and it does not feel like I have been there for two years. I really enjoy working with kids because every single kids have their own unique personality that makes work more enjoyable.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole, Cute blog. Which YMCA do you work at? I'm thinking of having my kids to swim lessons at our YMCA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work at the Crescenta-Canada Y.

    If you do come to my Y, our group swim lesson already started for this month, but I'm not sure if you will be able to sign up for group lessons.

    ReplyDelete